3.10.07

Episode 37 - A Ramble

This Episode is a slight diversion from my normal format.. It's just quite literally a ramble. While out with the dog I thought it a good excuse to record an update on what has been happening recently, plus do a mini micro test of a new field recorder, the Zoom H2.

I also give a heads up to a few people I respect and admire and accidentally throw the ball at my dogs head. (She's fine).

So although different to my normal format.. it's still recorded live and without a net, or script and unfortunately.. gloves.

Please email comments support and coordinates to any hidden stashes of cash to the normal address.

Please check out these great places belonging to a couple of the people I am talking about..www.deekdeekster.com and..

www.main-vision.com

Also, I have big thanks and respect going to Giles of Kyomedia Who against all odds has once again saved the documentally podcast from certain doom.

If you have not subscribed to the podcast (free) in Itunes already, you can listen to the mp3 here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew, you had me worried there for a while. I thought your podcasts were gone for ever.

Anonymous said...

That stuff at the end man realy freaked me out.. :p

Ally said...

last 15 seconds sounded like something out of a horror movie!!

all goo though x